FOI request (FOIR-441680858)
Requested Wed 03 August 2022
Responded Fri 12 August 2022
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to Paupers funerals (sometimes referred to as 'Public Health Act' Funerals) carried out where persons who have died with no known next of kin (blood relatives) since 01/06/2022 to the day of your reply (or as close as possible).
I confirm that this is a new request for new data only.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates, and
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to any third party, if so to whom, or confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
Our records show that you request the same information on a regular basis.
I can confirm the requested information is available to view on our website via the following link and is updated monthly:
It would be beneficial to you and us, for you to check our website before of submitting a new Freedom of Information request as our response is always the same. Should you wish to request different information we will process in the normal way.
Freedom of Information