FOI request (FOIR-440590497)
TV Aerial and IRS Systems
Requested Fri 29 July 2022
Responded Tue 02 August 2022
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to any TV Aerial and IRS contracts you may have in place.
The details we require are:
1. Do you currently have a provider/contractor in place to service and maintain the TV Aerial and/or IRS systems in your housing stock/asset portfolio?
If so, could you please answer the following under the Freedom of Information Act.
2. What is the actual spend on this contract (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date?
3. What is the start date and duration of contract?
4. Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
5. Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
6. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
However, if not, who provides the repairs to these systems.
Hastings Borough Council does not hold any housing stock. It was transferred to 1066 Housing Association (now Optivo) as part of a large scale voluntary transfer (LSVT) in 1996.
Hastings Borough Council does not use any TV Aerials or IRS systems in our temporary accommodation properties or any of our assets.
Freedom of Information