FOI request (FOIR-438275722)
Requested Wed 20 July 2022
Responded Fri 07 October 2022
Please could you advise on the following questions for the period 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022:
1. How many external hires were made at Hastings Borough Council over this period (all vacancies)?
2. What was your total recruitment spend for this period (all vacancies)?
3. How much of this budget was spent on external agencies (all vacancies)?
4. Who are these agencies and what was their total cost per agency?
5. Who is the senior responsible officer in relation to this budget?
6. Do you have a centralised recruitment team at Hastings Borough Council or are your recruitment budgets and responsibility managed by your service leads?
7. Who are these recruitment and/or service lead(s)?
8. What is the organisational structure within your recruitment and HR teams at Hastings Borough Council?
1. 45 external hires.
2. £30,070.82 which was for advertising only.
3. Please see the table below.
4a. Haymarket Media Group Ltd - £13,370.00
4b. Hemming Group Ltd - £1,000.00
4c. homeless.org.uk - £80.00
4d. Linkedin - £120.82
4e. Planningjobs.com Limited - £2,120.00
4f. Redactive Events Ltd - £12,485.00
4g. SATO Media Ltd - £395.00
4h. Spacehouse Ltd - £500.00
5. None, there is no central budget, if a manager wishes to place additional advertising this is paid from their own budget, there is no recruitment budget.
7. HR administers recruitment.
8. Executive Manager, HR Business Partner and 3 HR Officers.
Freedom of Information