FOI request (FOIR-437962287)
Requested Tue 19 July 2022
Responded Wed 20 July 2022
Under the FOI Act I would like to know for home (domiciliary) care:
1. What are the current commissioning arrangements in place (SPOT, framework/dynamic purchasing system, and so on)?
2. Number of providers that you contract with and under which arrangement (SPOT, framework, and so on).
3. When do these expire?
4. How many home care hours are commissioned per week and under which arrangement (SPOT, framework, and so on)? if possible please can these be broken down into 15, 30,45 and 60 minutes?
5. What is the call off process? How is work awarded?
6. Rates that you pay for care (please state range and average hourly rate).
7. If there are any enhancements for 6 please specify (for example, extra for weekends).
8. Number of live in packages commissioned.
9. Rates that you pay for these.
10. Do you have a need for new providers at present?
11. Do you have any minimum prerequisites for new providers?
12. What is the name and contact details for the lead commissioner, if these cannot be shared how does a provider contact Commissioners for advice and support?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Adult Social Care, please visit their website for further information:
Freedom of Information