FOI request (FOIR-437879929)
Requested Mon 18 July 2022
Responded Tue 09 August 2022
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act.
1. The total number of public on-street parking spaces in your local area, broken down by:
a. Residential-only (at all times)
b. Time restricted residential spaces
c. Public short stay
d. Public long stay
e. Blue badge/accessible
f. Charging stations
2. The total number of off-street parking spaces in your local area, broken down by:
a. Public short stay
b. Public long stay
c. Blue Badge spaces
d. EV charging stations
3. The total number of free public parking spaces/locations in your local area.
4. The total number of paid public parking spaces/locations in your local area.
5. The cheapest and most expensive parking location in your area, based on hourly rate.
6. The total number of fines issued to drivers for misusing parking spaces for the years 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 to date.
7. And if possible, please can you let us know if the cheapest and most expensive locations have increased in price over the past 12 months, and if so by how much?
1. Information not held
On-street parking is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information:
2a. Public short stay - 4 hour maximum stay bays - 94
2b. Public long stay - 24 maximum stay - 1,306 Permit Holder Only bays - 443
2c. Blue Badge spaces - 102
2d. EV charging stations - 21
3. Information not held
4. Information not held
5. Parking charges can be found on our website:
2019 - 3840
2020 - 3220
2021 - 3461
2022 - 2381 (up to 22nd July)
7. 5% increase applied from 1st April
Freedom of Information