FOI request (FOIR-427538539)
Home to School Transport
Requested Mon 06 June 2022
Responded Thu 16 June 2022
1. Number of students, split by SEN, Mainstream and other.
2. Number of daily return routes, split by SEN, Mainstream and other.
3. 2022/23 budget (to the nearest £0.5M).
4. 2022/23 overspend/underspend (to the nearest £0.5M).
5. Do you have an integrated transport unit or does school transport sit alone?
6. Do you fully manage your home to school service or do you contract out the management to another company or to operators?
7. What transport management software do you use?
8. What is the size of your home to school transport team, split by grade structure (for example, 1x manager, 2x principal officers, 10x officers, 1x compliance officer, and so on)?
9. In which directorate does home to school transport sit?
10. Do you operate a DPS system or do you allocate certain geographical zones to one or more dedicated operator?
11. Would you like to receive notification when the report is published?
Information not held
Schools and Education is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information:
Freedom of Information