FOI request (FOIR-401916508)
Electric vehicle charging
Requested Thu 17 February 2022
Responded Wed 23 March 2022
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
1. Hastings Borough Council (HBC) do not have a direct strategy for EV units but we do have a Climate Change Strategy as per: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my-council/policies-strategies/climate-change-strategy
2. This is published on website - as above.
3. HBC have installed 21 public EV chargers but other private companies have also installed public chargers such as Tesco's, Morrisons, BP Garage and others
4. 2019 - NIL, 2020 - 6, 2021 - 15
5. No further plans at the moment, we are working with East Sussex County Council to consider future EV infrastructure expansion and procurement options.
Freedom of Information