FOI request (FOIR-391919622)
Business Rates Credits
Requested Tue 11 January 2022
Responded Thu 20 January 2022
Please can you email me a list of business rates credits you currently hold for businesses?
1. The company name for whom the credit exists,
2. The start date of the business rates account,
3. If the account is still live or the date it ended,
4. The full property address of the property with the credit on,
5. The date/year of when the credit was created, and
6. The full amount of credit you hold for the business.
Please see attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
Please note the Property Reference number relates to the property, not the account number for the customer. This reference is available on the internet, for example, on the gov.uk website regarding a property's rateable value.
The figure in the column that says 'outstanding debt' is the credit amount.
We do not have a report with an option to pick up credits, so we have to put in debt with less than zero to pick up all accounts in credit.
Freedom of Information