FOI request (FOIR-386002864)
Requested Fri 17 December 2021
Responded Mon 10 January 2022
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to 'public health act' or 'welfare' or 'contract' or 'paupers' funerals having taken place or due to take place, and/or persons who have died with no known next of kin since 01/10/2021 to the day of your reply.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates, and
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor) or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
Hastings Borough Council has not held any public health funerals since 1 August 2021 to date where the deceased has no known next of kin.
Please note - I can see from our records that you ask for this information on a regular basis.
The information requested is updated monthly and can be viewed on our website via the following link:
Freedom of Information