FOI request (FOIR-385289864)
Council Tax Contact details
Requested Tue 14 December 2021
Responded Tue 11 January 2022
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000.
The contact details for the Council Tax department at the council:
1. The direct telephone number and options required to speak to a Council tax agent at the council
2. The days and times the phone line are open
3. The email address
4. A link to any online contact form
5. The name of the person who manages the department and their direct email address
6. Confirm which boroughs your council administers and if they work together or combine administration with other councils
7. Please also advise if is it your policy to automatically award class B if your council has a housing association registered as a charity, and they meet the criteria or do you require an application to be issue for each change of occupation?
1. 01424 451081
2. Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 08.30 to 16.45, Wednesdays: 10.00 to 16.45, Fridays: 08.30 to 16.15
5. Peter Grace c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We administer Council Tax for Hastings Borough Council only
7. Initially we ask for a copy of their charity registration, and if they meet the criteria we apply to any accounts in their name for any empty period, up to 6 months as it is a time limited exemption.
Freedom of Information