FOI request (FOIR-381779246)
Notice boards and signposts in Hastings Country Park
Requested Mon 29 November 2021
Responded Wed 08 December 2021
Over the last year a number of information boards and signposts have been installed in Hastings Country Park. A number of these have been installed incorrectly and have had to be reinstalled/removed.
Could you please provide:
1. The number of notice boards installed
2. The cost of these notice boards
3. The number of signposts installed
4. The cost of these signposts
5. The number of notice boards that have had to be reinstalled or removed as they were initially installed incorrectly
6. The cost of these reinstallations/removals
7. The number of signposts that have had to be reinstalled or removed as they were initially installed incorrectly
8. The cost of these reinstallations/removals
Costs should include all costs incurred including purchase , maintenance and installation costs.
These items were not commissioned, purchased or installed by Hastings Borough Council and no remedial works have been undertaken by Hastings Borough Council. They were all bought and paid for by a third sector organisation. We only hold information relating to the number of boards and signposts.
2. Information not held
4. Information not held
5. Information not held
6. Information not held
7. Information not held
8. Information not held
Freedom of Information