FOI request (FOIR-377550818)
Floral Display and Floral Units
Requested Wed 10 November 2021
Responded Tue 16 November 2021
Please find below a Freedom of Information Request for information regarding Hastings Borough Council spend of Floral Displays and Floral Units whether that be contracted or purchased:
1. Does the council use a contractor for their floral displays?
2. If yes, who do the council use as the contractor?
3. If yes, is this a supply only contract or does the contract include installation, removal and maintenance?
4. If yes, when is the current contract in place until?
5. If yes, what is the councils annual spend with the contractor for the floral displays?
6. Does the council own its floral units eg. Hanging Baskets, Barrier Baskets, Pole Baskets, Floor Planters and Flower Towers?
7. If yes, how many Hanging Baskets/Floor Planters/Barrier Baskets/Floral Towers/Pole Baskets are owned by the council?
8. If yes, what is the councils spend on Hanging Baskets/Floor Planters/Barrier Baskets/Floral Towers/Pole Baskets purchases over the last 5 years?
9. If yes, when was the last purchase of Floral Units?
10. If yes, who has supplied the Floral Units over the last 5 years?
11. Does the council currently use Floral Units that are Self-Watering?
12. Does the council plan to put out a tender for Floral Display/Floral Units in the next 12 months?
3. Installation, removal and maintenance are included within the current grounds maintenance contract.
4. Contract expiry date 5th November 2022
5. Annual spend for flora displays is £60,293.40
Freedom of Information