FOI request (FOIR-376110628)
NDR occupiers and relief
Requested Thu 04 November 2021
Responded Thu 02 December 2021
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000.
The most up to date data you hold (please provide the date of the data) with:
1. List all Commercial properties with their Rateable Values and addresses.
2. The names and addresses of the Rate payers referred to above for each property and their correspondence address (if different from the property address).
3. The full billing authority reference for each property and account number (If possible).
4. The current liability payable for the year.
5. The date the rateable occupier first became liable for the business rates.
6. State if the property is empty and the date it became empty (If possible).
7. Please also state which hereditament is currently receiving any form of relief:
a. Charitable rate relief (mandatory rate relief)
b. Discretionary rate relief
c. Empty property rate relief
d. Listed building exemption
e. Retail Relief
f. Small Business Rate Relief
g. COVID-19 retail relief
h. Any other reliefs or exemptions
If you publish the data please provide a link to the data and confirm the date that the data was extracted from the system.
Please see attached our response to your Freedom of Information request. The information is contained across three spreadsheets; full list, reliefs and exemptions. The information was extracted on 18 November 2021. Please note the Property Reference number relates to the property, not the account number for the customer.
Freedom of Information