FOI request (FOIR-375064113)
Requested Mon 01 November 2021
Responded Fri 03 December 2021
Required Information - A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2017 list Rateable Value.
1. Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
2. Current rateable value.
3. Account holder name.
4. Property address.
5. The billing address (where different to the property address), the contact telephone number and email address.
6. The date the current ratepayer became liable for the business rates - we do not require any historical account liability dates only the current ratepayers liability start date.
7. Whether a property is empty or occupied.
8. Where a property is currently empty please provide the date the ratepayer became liable for empty rates.
9. Where there is an exemption on the account please provide the start and end date and type of exemption applied (for example, listed building).
10. Where there is a relief on the account please provide the date it was applied and the type of relief (for example, Retail Discount).
We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
Please see attached our response to your Freedom of Information request. The information is contained across three spreadsheets: full list, reliefs and exemptions. The information was extracted on 18 November 2021. Please note the Property Reference number relates to the property, not the account number for the customer.
Freedom of Information