FOI request (FOIR-371080656)
Requested Thu 14 October 2021
Responded Fri 22 October 2021
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to Paupers funerals (sometimes referred to as 'Public Health Act' Funerals) carried out where persons who have died with no known next of kin (blood relatives) since 01/08/2021 to the day of your reply (or as close as possible).
I confirm that this is a new request for new data only.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates, and
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to any third party, if so to whom, or confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
Zero - No persons have died with no known next of kin.
Information relating to public health funerals is available to view on our website, and is updated each month, at:
Freedom of Information