FOI request (FOIR-368398099)
School Uniform Grant
Requested Thu 07 October 2021
Responded Tue 12 October 2021
As per the Freedom of Information Act, can you please provide an answer to the following:
1. As a local authority, do you provide a School Uniform Grant? (it may be called a different name in your authority, but is generally known as this)
2. what is the lowest Grant to have paid to a household for this academic year?
3. what is the highest Grant you have paid to a household for this academic year?
4. When does your Grant scheme run from and till each year? (I understand that some local authorities have schemes that run from June to September, for example)
5. Within the time-frame above, where relevant, how much in pounds have you paid out in total? (if your Grant scheme is year-round, please provide the amount you have issued for the academic year that started last month.
Information not held
Schools and Education is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information:
Freedom of Information