FOI request (FOIR-364881630)
Climate emergency plan
Requested Wed 22 September 2021
Responded Wed 01 December 2021
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
1. Yes in February 2019 https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my-council/climate-change/
2. Yes, Councillor Kim Forward , Leader - https://hastings.moderngov.co.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=127 and Councillor Maya Evans, Environment Portfolio Holder - https://hastings.moderngov.co.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=1169
3. Hastings Borough Council are not responsible for the preparation of the Local Transport Plan, this is dealt with by East Sussex County Council - www.eastsussex.gov.uk
4. Hastings Borough Council do not own any housing stock, this was transferred to 1066 Housing Association (now Optivo) back in 1996 as part of a Large Scale Voluntary Transfer (LSVT).
6. 21 council owned car parks and 20 electric vehicle charging points.
7. Street lighting is dealt with by East Sussex County Council - www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information