FOI request (FOIR-362879422)
Requested Mon 13 September 2021
Responded Mon 27 September 2021
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to 'public health act' or 'welfare' or 'contract' or 'paupers' funerals having taken place or due to take place, and/or persons who have died with no known next of kin since 01/07/2021 to the day of your reply. Please include:
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates, and
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor) or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.If your authority holds this information on your website, please confirm whether or not your website information is up to date and send the link. If it is not please provide full details of any unpublished cases, as per the questions above.
Please see the attached document, which is due to be updated at:
Please note - I can see from our records that you ask for this information on a regular basis. The information requested is updated monthly and can be viewed on our website at the link above.
Freedom of Information