FOI request (FOIR-349243347)
Housing Contact Details
Requested Wed 14 July 2021
Responded Fri 30 July 2021
We are a privately-owned company that focuses on delivering high quality Affordable Housing and Supported Living Accommodation across the United Kingdom.
With the support of a stable base of allocated institutional finance, we provide the resources to local councils to bring significant investment to the social housing sector by providing quality affordable homes to enable those who need them most to live a dignified life.
With the above in mind, please kindly email the following email and telephone contact details for:
1. The Housing Commissioner
2. The Housing team looking after Homelessness
3. The Supported Living Team looking after housing for those who are vulnerable and with mental health issues.
1. Hastings Borough Council does not have a Housing Commissioner. We believe you should be directing your request to East Sussex County Council who commission supported accommodation for those with mental health issues and older people. Please visit their website: https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/contact-us/
2. The Housing team looking after Homelessness. As above. The council's Housing Options Team can be contacted by those who are at threat of homelessness or homeless via email@example.com
Please visit our website for further information: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/housing/
3. The Supported Living Team looking after housing for those who are vulnerable and with mental health issues. Further to point 1, this sits with East Sussex County Council. Please visit their website: https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/contact-us/
Freedom of Information