FOI request (FOIR-345925412)
Requested Wed 30 June 2021
Responded Fri 09 July 2021
We are attempting to identify who is liable for the electricity we supplied to Broad Oak Stores, 4 Northiam Road, Broad Oak, Rye, TN31 6DS during the period of 13 February 2020 - 31 January 2021.
In order for us to do this we request from you the following information, which we believe you will hold:
1. Please advise us of the liable party in respect of business rates at the aforementioned site during the period outlined above.
2. Please provide contact details and a forwarding address for the liable party in respect of business rates for the aforementioned site for this period.
3. If more than one person was liable during that period in respect of each property, please indicate what period each person was liable for.
To the extent that any of the information requested is or contains personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 2018, it is exempt from the non-disclosure provisions of that act, as the disclosure of the personal data is necessary:
- For the just disposal of potential legal proceedings; and
- To enable us to establish, exercise and defend our legal rights.
We look forward to hearing from you pursuant Schedule 2 Part 1(5)(1-3) - Legal proceedings of the Data Protection Act 2018 (previously s.35 of the Data Protection Act 1998) which will further assist in confirming occupation of the Business Premises.
Hastings Borough Council does not hold any information regarding the business rates for the property as this falls under Rother District Council.
Please visit their website for further information : www.rother.gov.uk
Freedom of Information