FOI request (FOIR-345414514)
Requested Tue 29 June 2021
Responded Tue 06 July 2021
I am studying the impacts of ride-hailing services (such as Uber) on different transport modes in the UK. Under the Freedom of Information Act/Environmental Information Regulations, I would like to request the following information:
1. Are any of the following ride-hailing service providers operating in your Local Authority?
2. If yes, are they operating with or without a license issued by your Local Authority?
3. When did they first start to operate (launch date) in this Local Authority?
4. Do they continue operating in this Local Authority? If no, when did they stop operating in this Local Authority?
5. Since their first start date, have any operators had their licence suspended? If so, when?
Hastings Borough Council has no ride-hailing service providers within the area.
Freedom of Information