FOI request (FOIR-344724771)
Requested Fri 25 June 2021
Responded Thu 01 July 2021
I refer you to what you legally informed me of under FOI request (FOI218453) Disposal of land at Church Street you had alleged ownership under your responses https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my-council/freedom-of-information/category/?id=FOI218453:
I understand that 4-5 vans have been bringing builders to Clifton Court to renovate property HT17471 which has been converted to seventy eight(78) rooms thereabouts. A Builder working there informed me that the work was being carried out by Hastings Council who obtained the property at auction!
1) What date did the Hastings Council purchase property HT17471 at Clifton Court, Ore at auction, please inform me of the date and agent and auction company and price paid?
2) Please inform me of the Council Planning reference for conversion of property HT17471 at Clifton Court.
3) As I have been reliably informed that the Council is paying for this conversion of property into HT17471 at Clifton Court. Can you please inform me of the cost of this work to convert this property where point 1) above building work has occurred for the last month in April - May 2021 thereabouts. Can you additionally inform me the actual dates of start work and commencement of work?
4) Can you inform me on what date Hastings Council made representation to HM Land Registry supplying documents of ownership?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
Hastings Borough Council does not own Clifton Court.
1. Information not held
2. Information is held publicly and can be obtained by using search bar in public access tool on website: https://publicaccess.hastings.gov.uk/online-applications/
3. Information not held
4. Information not held
Freedom of Information