FOI request (FOIR-341181583)
Requested Thu 10 June 2021
Responded Wed 08 December 2021
1. How many planning officers do you currently employ?
2. How many planning officers did you employ in January 2011?
3. What is your planning departments current budget?
4. What was your planning departments budget in January 2011?
5. What work has your authority undertaken in considering the volume of electric vehicle charging points needed in the district in the next decade?
6. How many high streets (as defined by the ONS) are in your district?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
1. 7.5 FTE
2. 10 FTE
5. Hastings Borough Council is working with East Sussex County Council, which is the highways authority, and are developing a county wide electric vehicle (EV) strategy. The council has invested in EV charging infrastructure in its own car parks, providing a total of 20 EV chargers in 4 public car parks.
6. Information not held - The adopted Local Plan does not use the ONS definition of a 'High Street' for Local Plan purposes.
Freedom of Information