FOI request (FOIR-338260767)
Requested Fri 28 May 2021
Responded Wed 21 July 2021
In accordance with the provisions specified within the above Act I hereby request the following information or an update of the information since the last request. All information requested relates to Business Rates.
A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2017 list Rateable Value greater than or equal to £5,000. Please include:
1. Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
2. Current rateable value
3. Account holder name
4. Property address
5. The billing address (where different to the property address), the contact telephone number and email address
6. The date the current ratepayer became liable for the business rates - we do not require any historical account liability dates only the current ratepayers liability start date
7. Where a property is currently empty please provide the date the ratepayer became liable for empty rates
8. Where there is an exemption on the account please provide the start and end date and type of exemption applied (for example, listed building)
9. Where there is a relief on the account please provide the date it was applied and the type of relief (for example, charity)
We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
Please provide the information in an electronic, spreadsheet format.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding, the department that held the information have been dealing with COVID-19 grants which has taken priority.
Please see attached spreadsheets.
Freedom of Information