FOI request (FOIR-338247401)
Requested Fri 28 May 2021
Responded Fri 09 July 2021
1a. For the last financial year (2020-2021) how many fines or fixed penalty notices did your authority issue for fly-tipping?
1b. How many were paid/unpaid?
1c. What was the total revenue received from these fines or FPNs? (that is, actually received by your authority)
1d. What is the total amount (in £s) unpaid after 30 days?
1e. How much was spent on issuing these fines?
2a. For the last financial year (2020-2021) how many times did your authority prosecute individuals or businesses for fly-tipping?
2b. How many resulted in convictions?
2c. Was any revenue received as compensation?
2e. How much was spent on these prosecutions?
2f. What is the total amount of compensation awarded unpaid?
2g. What is the total amount of costs awarded unpaid?
3. For the last financial year (2020-2021) how many cases of fly-tipping did your authority deal with?
4. For the last financial year (2020-2021), what was the total cost to your authority of dealing with cleaning up fly-tipping?
5. How many people live in your local authority area?
6. How many cases of fly-tipping were reported to your authority on private land?
1a. 1 FPN
1b. 1 cancelled
1e. Information not held.
2. Nil to all.
4. This is included within the street cleaning budget.
6. We are unable to provide this information as this is not broken down into categories.
Freedom of Information