FOI request (FOIR-335420958)
Requested Mon 17 May 2021
Responded Fri 21 May 2021
Please could you provide information on the following:
1. How many LED streetlights has the council installed in the last five years? Any energy efficient street lighting, such as replacing halogen bulbs with LED streetlights? (Starting from, and including, the 2016-17 financial year)
2. How much did the council spend on running, installing and maintaining LED street lighting in the last five years? (Starting from, and including, the 2016-17 financial year)
3. How many complaints were received in relation to energy efficient street lighting, if any, in the last five years - from January 1st 2016 to present?
4. To the nearest £100, how much money has the council saved per month in 2020-21, from the installation of energy efficient street lighting?
5. Please provide an estimate for when the council expects to have switched all streetlights to energy efficient street lighting.
Please provide all information in an Excel spreadsheet, with clear indication of which question each piece of data relates to.
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information