FOI request (FOIR-329356610)
Hastings Hate Crime Service
Requested Mon 26 April 2021
Responded Tue 04 May 2021
The Hastings Voluntary Action website https://hastingsvoluntaryaction.org.uk/project/hate-crime-service states the following:
The Hate Crime Service, funded by Hastings Borough Council, provides support and advice to those living in Hastings or St Leonards on Sea who have been affected by hate to:
• Report incidents or crimes to Sussex Police,
• Support them through the reporting process, and
• Access other relevant support services where appropriate.
1. The budget for the Hastings Hate Crime Service in each financial year since its inception.
2. The number of hate crimes reported to the Hastings Hate Crime Service in each year since its inception.
3. All reports provided to the Council, whether Council Officers (employees) or Councillors by the Hastings Hate Crime Service since its inception.
4. The name of the Department, Officer and Councillor who is responsible for oversight of Hastings Hate Crime Service.
Unfortunately the service no longer exists, Hastings Voluntary Action should have removed it from their website.
Hastings Borough Council does not hold this information.
Freedom of Information