FOI request (FOIR-321070600)
Requested Tue 30 March 2021
Responded Tue 13 April 2021
1. Is your Homelessness Team (often known as Housing Advice Service, Housing Options team or similar) kept in house or subcontracted out to a charity/private company?
2. How many staff are employed in that department?
3. Of those staff, how many are Housing Options Officers? (please include prevention officers, home visiting officers, reviews officers)
4. How many are managers within that team?
1. The Housing Options Team is kept in house.
2. 19 staff within the Housing Options Team (Operational Services).
3. 8x Housing Options Officers, 2x team leaders.
4. 1x Manager.
Freedom of Information