FOI request (FOIR-315570214)
Assets of Community Value (ACV) nominations
Requested Fri 12 March 2021
Responded Thu 23 September 2021
Under the Localism Act 2011, the local Authority is required to maintain a list of Assets of Community Value.
For all Assets of Community Value (ACV) nominations the council have received (i.e. successful, pending, withdrawn & unsuccessful)
Received between 1st April 2020 to date (when my request is actioned)
I request the following information for each ACV nomination :1. The nomination form & any supporting evidence supplied with the nomination form
2. A ny response received from the owner of the nominated asset (or their representative) to the ACV nomination
3. If the nomination was decided by panel, any additional documents or briefing notes made available to the panel
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
1. Please see attached documents.
2. No responses from owners have been received during this period.
3. No panel meetings have taken place during this period.
Freedom of Information