FOI request (FOIR-310342055)
Additional Restriction Grant December
Requested Tue 23 February 2021
Responded Tue 14 September 2021
I would like you to release information regarding the December 2020 Additional Restriction Grant, please.
I would like to know:
1. How many Businesses applied for the grant?
2. How much were they awarded on average?
3. How many were rejected?
4. I would also like to know the sum amount the central Government provided or was available to be paid out to local Businesses for the ARG?
5. Did the council give all the money out?
6. If the answer to (5) is 'no', what did they do with the remaining money?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. The department that held the requested information was dealing with COVID-19 grants which took precedent over day to day duties.
6. This scheme, 'ARG T1', was the first of 3 tranches, with any money unspent being rolled over to further schemes. Please note that money awarded by BEIS was initially meant to last until March 2022.
Freedom of Information