FOI request (FOIR-302995877)
Business Rates - February FOI
Requested Mon 01 February 2021
Responded Tue 13 April 2021
In accordance with the provisions specified within the above Act, I hereby request the following information.
All information requested relates to Business Rates.
This request for information falls within the parameters of the Act but if you require clarification on any of the points above or should you wish to discuss this further then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Required Information - A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2017 list Rateable Value.
1. Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
2. Current rateable value
3. Account holder name
4. Property address
5. The billing address (where different to the property address), the contact telephone number and email address
6. The date the current ratepayer became liable for the business rates - we do not require any historical account liability dates only the current ratepayers liability start date
7. whether a property is empty or occupied
8. Where a property is currently empty please provide the date the ratepayer became liable for empty rates
9. Where there is an exemption on the account please provide the start and end date and type of exemption applied (e.g. listed building)
10. Where there is a relief on the account please provide the date it was applied and the type of relief (e.g. Retail Discount)
We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. Officers within this team have been heavily involved with COVID-19 grants which has taken priority.
Please see attached spreadsheets.
The data was generated on 01 April 2021.
Freedom of Information