FOI request (FOIR-298603793)
Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme
Requested Thu 21 January 2021
Responded Tue 09 February 2021
I am sending this request under the Freedom of Information Act to ask for the following information:
1. Please can you disclose how many requests for financial support from the Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme were received by your council from the start of the scheme on 28 September 2020 to 15 January 2021?
2. Please can you disclose how much money has been given out by the council in Test and Trace Support payments in total between 28 September 2020 and 15 January 2021?
3. Please can you also tell me how many of the requests identified in answer to Q1 were:
c. Other outcome - please specify
4. If possible within the cost limit, please provide figures for the reasons why requests were refused.
1. 584 applications
3. We will be unable to say what of the applications paid or rejected up to 15.01.21 were part of the 584 applications received between 28.09.20 and 15.01.21 as this information is not recorded.
NOTICE OF REFUSAL
The information in respect of Q3 would require us to manually check all 584 applications against the rejected records and the payments completed records. I can confirm the only outcomes are accepted or refused - there is no other outcome. To gather this information would far exceed the time limit set out by the Information Commissioner therefore under S12 of the Freedom of information Act 2000 provides an exemption from the obligation to comply with a request for information if the estimated costs of complying with that request would exceed the prescribed appropriate limit.
We estimate that the costs of complying with your request would exceed the appropriate limit by a significant amount.
For this reason we feel unable to comply with this request.
Freedom of Information