FOI request (FOIR-278372575)
Requested Mon 30 November 2020
Responded Wed 10 February 2021
Please could you provide:
- The amount spent by your council on video-conferencing apps such as Zoom since March 2020.
- The amount spent on any other costs incurred by holding meetings virtually since March 2020.
- The amount spent on hosting council meetings (including staff costs, hosting costs etc) in the calendar year 2019.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
1. We have not incurred any additional costs for video conferencing apps.
2. We have not incurred any additional costs.
3. Overtime payments of £839.32 have been paid to 3 members of staff from 1st May - 31 October 2020. All other staff involved with Council meetings either take time of in lieu or it is part of their normal duties and would adjust their working day to take this into account., this also applies to 2019.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.