FOI request (FOIR-274264270)
Requested Thu 19 November 2020
Responded Fri 22 January 2021
I am writing to politely request the following information under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA):
1. How many business miles have been travelled by council employees using their own car (greyfleet) in the last 12 months?
2. How much money has been reimbursed back to employees for those business miles for greyfleet in the last 12 months?
3. How much does the council reimburse its employees per mile?
4. How many miles did council employees drive in the last 12 months in any type of vehicle e.g. greyfleet, council owned, car rental, car club etc.?
We have taken last 12 months as claims from November 2019 to October 2020:
1. Business miles claimed 9477
2. £4,029.29 reimbursed
3. 4 staff in post prior to 27/11/2001 are paid protected casual or essential users rates based on cc size of engine. All other staff receive HMRC AMAPS rate of .45p
4. Information not held
Freedom of Information