FOI request (FOIR-270310265)
Requested Mon 09 November 2020
Responded Fri 20 November 2020
During the recent "Everyone In" scheme, local authorities in the UK were required to house rough sleepers through funding provided by central government during Coronavirus National Lockdown Restrictions (2020), I am enquiring about the months that followed as detailed below.
Please can you send me information for each of the following points?
1. How many rough sleepers in your local authority area were accommodated in total between August-October 2020?
2. How many rough sleepers in your local authority area accommodated under the ''Everyone In'' initiative in total between August-October 2020?
3. How many rough sleepers in your local authority area, who were accommodated under the ''Everyone In'' scheme (March-July 2020) continued to be provided accommodation in the months August-October 2020?
4. How many of the rough sleepers accommodated at any time during this period (August- October) are considered to be No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF)?
5. How many of the rough sleepers accommodated at any time during this period (August-October) are EU nationals?
6. Have any rough sleepers placed in accommodation during this time been supported through a reconnection service to another part of the UK or to return to country of origin as well as information on the age, gender, nationality and marital status of those who have subsequently accessed a reconnection service.
Q1 - 75
Q2 - 51
Q3 - 43
Q4 - 5
Q5 - 5
Q6 - 1 - UK national, male age 29
Freedom of Information