FOI request (FOIR-250379553)
Requested Wed 16 September 2020
Responded Wed 23 September 2020
1) With regards to Winter Gritting, could you confirm if your Road Network is split into Priority Routes (i.e. Priority 1 and Priority 2) routes for roads - ignoring footpaths and other pedestrian paths.
2) If your Road Network is split into Priority Routes, could you please provide the extent of Road Network coverage each Priority Route comprises of (i.e. Priority 1 Routes account for 59% of the Network coverage)
3) If your Road Network is split into Priority Routes, how often are each Priority Routes gritted during the winter months? (i.e. are Priority 1 routes maintained 24/7)
4) Does your council have specific Snow Routes or equivalent Gritting and Snow Ploughing routes in place in the event of extreme weather emergencies?
5) If your council has specific Snow Routes or equivalent Gritting and Snow Ploughing routes in place in the event of extreme weather emergencies, could you provide their extent of the Road Network coverage? (e.g. Snow Routes account for 37% of the Network Coverage)
6) How many days of the year did your council grit the roads within your Road Network. Please provide figures for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (up to the latest month)
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information