FOI request (FOIR-250376846)
Requested Wed 16 September 2020
Responded Tue 03 November 2020
1. If your organisation uses contingent workers (contractors, temps, freelancers), how many working currently across the organisation?
2. What is the annual spend on contingent workers?
3. If you have any framework and technology platform (Managed Service Programme or Provider /Vendor Management System) to manage the contingent workers?
4. Through what government framework has the service been procured and when is it being retendered or up for renewal?
5. Who is the incumbent Managed Service Provider and what Vendor Management System is being used?
6. Who is the relevant point of contact in the organisation responsible for this process for any retender or renewal?
Hastings Borough Council holds no information in respect of this request.
Freedom of Information