FOI request (FOIR-250011975)
Requested Tue 15 September 2020
Responded Fri 25 September 2020
1. How many litter bins do the Council currently have within the area that you are responsible for?
2. How many litter bins were there within your area that you were responsible for 10 years ago (in 2010)?
a) If you do not know the exact number of bins referred to in question two please provide a percentage estimate based on currently levels - i.e. more or less bins 10 years ago.
3. Has the Council actively adopted DEFRA's 'Keep It, Bin It' anti-litter campaign?
4. Has the Council developed their own version alongside DEFRA's 'Keep It, Bin It' anti-litter campaign?
5. Has the Council developed their own version instead of DEFRA's 'Keep It, Bin It' anti-litter campaign?
6. Has the Council decided not to run any form of anti-litter campaign at all?
1 - 600
2 - Information not held.
a) less bins 10 years, 10% less.
3 - No
4 - No
5 - Hastings Borough Council has its own campaigns.
6 - Hastings Borough Council has its own campaigns.
Freedom of Information