FOI request (FOIR-244485203)
Judicial review claims
Requested Tue 01 September 2020
Responded Tue 15 September 2020
We would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act into the number of judicial review claims received by Hastings Council in respect of decisions to award planning permission planning permission in 2019, as well as details of how many of these judicial review claims lead to the planning permission being quashed or withdrawn.
All the below questions relate to judicial review claims of decisions to award planning permission in 2019. Please answer in the format provided below.
1. How many judicial review claims of decisions to award planning permission/consent were received in 2019?
2. Of the judicial review claims received, how many proceeded to a substantive hearing?
3. Of the judicial review claims received, how many resulted in a quashing order being issued in respect of the decision to award planning permission?
4. Of the judicial review claims received (and not including those where a quashing order was issued), how many resulted in the planning permission being withdrawn for other reasons (e.g. by a Consent Order, or a decision by the planning authority to withdrawn planning permission)?
5. What were the planning application references/numbers for the planning application decisions that were subject to a judicial review claim?
Hastings Borough Council did not receive any Judicial Reviews for Planning in 2019.
Q1 - None
Q2 - N/A
Q3 - N/A
Q4 - N/A
Q5 - N/A
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.