FOI request (FOIR-240364620)
Requested Thu 20 August 2020
Responded Fri 02 October 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please may I request some information relating to the volume of Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) which are as a result of parking violations. This includes:
1. The number of parking related PCN's issued over the past twelve months.
2. The total revenue from parking related PCNs received by the Council over the past twelve months.
3. The road or location in your council on which the highest number of parking related PCNs have been issued over the past twelve months.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
The following information is for off street parking enforcement only. On street parking is the responsibility of East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
1. PCNs issued between 01.08.19 to 31.07.20 = 3492 (this does not include spoils, test tickets and warning notices).
2. £72,546.59 for the period 01.08.19 to 31.07.20.
3. Pelham Place car park had the highest number of PCNs issued.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.