FOI request (FOIR-227418966)
Live in care
Requested Mon 13 July 2020
Responded Fri 17 July 2020
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1. How many packages of live-in care do you commission each year?
2. How many of these packages do you consider to be for standard care needs and how many are more complex?
3. How many providers do you currently purchase live-in care packages from?
4. What are the price points of your live-in care packages?
5. How do you procure these packages i.e. spot purchase, framework etc?
6. If via a framework or other formal contract arrangement, is this currently open for new providers to join?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.