FOI request (FOIR-224828657)
Requested Mon 06 July 2020
Responded Wed 15 July 2020
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information act.
1. The current number of Blue Badge holders registered in your local authority area.
2. The current number of dedicated Blue Badge parking spaces in your local authority area.
3. The number of drivers who have received a fine for misusing a Blue Badge parking space in your local authority area, broken down by month for the years 2019 and 2020 to date.
4. The number of new parking spaces build in your local authority area in the last 12 months, and how many of these were dedicated Blue Badge parking spaces.
5. The number of Blue Badge applications received under the 'hidden disability' criteria in the past 12 months.
If limited by time constraints, please prioritise in order of Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5.
If possible, it would be really appreciated if you're able to point me in the direction of your current Blue Badge eligibility guidelines as well please.
Information not held
The blue badge scheme is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information