FOI request (FOIR-216568882)
Requested Fri 12 June 2020
Responded Mon 29 June 2020
1. Within the local authority, what is your approach to data and analytics?
2. Which department(s) within your local authority are responsible for the analysis and management of information and data? (Please specify)
3. What training is provided on how to use these tools/platforms?
4. How often is training provided on these tools and platforms?
<><5. which="" data="" and="" analytics="" tools="" do="" you=""></5.>
1. Hastings Borough Council has a department level approach - each department is responsible for analytics in their own areas
3. We let users self-teach using resources they can find themselves
4. As and when needed
5a. Data warehouse / data store - Microsoft Excel
5b. ETL analytics - Microsoft Excel
5c. Dashboards and data visualisation - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI
Freedom of Information