FOI request (FOIR-215780350)
Meals on Wheels/Street Lights
Requested Wed 10 June 2020
Responded Tue 23 June 2020
Meals on Wheels:
1. How many meals on wheels were distributed by your council in each of the last five calendar years?
2. What was the cost of a meal to users in 2011 and now in 2020?
3. How many users of your meals on wheels service were registered in 2011 and now in 2020?
4. How many complaints did your service receive in 2011 and 2020 (so far)? And for 2020 can you provide details of the types of complaints received - cost of meals, cold food etc
5. If you no longer offer a meals on wheels service when did you discontinue it?
1. How many street lights is your council currently responsible for in 2020 and how many in 2011?
2. Does your council currently switch-off street lights for the whole time during the night i.e. from last light to first light? If so, how many lights are switched off
3. Does your council currently switch-off street lights for a period of time during the night i.e. for a set number of hours each night? If so, how many lights are switched off?
4. Does your council currently dim street lights for during the night? If so, how many lights are dimmed?
5. Is your council planning to switch off or dim street lights in the future?
INFORMATION NOT HELD
Both Meals on Wheels and Street Lighting are the responsibility of East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information