FOI request (FOIR-208600259)
Unauthorised Encampments Mapping
Requested Tue 19 May 2020
Responded Tue 26 May 2020
1. Do you have any Unauthorised Encampments (UE) at the moment in your borough or district? If so, how many?
2. How many families are on these encampments and number of caravans and number of people?
3. Are there basic services on site (e.g. water and toilets)? If so, what are these
4. Are you, as a local authority, providing these? If not, who is providing them?
5. Have you formally established a temporary transit site or are you using a different form of provision (e.g. tolerated stopping) - if the latter, please detail)?
6. Is there any agreement in place, written or verbal, between the Council and those living on the UEs? (if there is a written agreement could you please attach a copy of it to your reply)
Q1 - None
Q2 - None
Q3 - N/A
Q4 - N/A
Q5 - N/A
Q6 - N/A
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.