FOI request (FOIR-203450958)
Requested Mon 04 May 2020
Responded Fri 15 May 2020
1. Do you have an IT department?
2. Does the IT department manage the servicedesk(s)? If not, which department is responsible?
3. Who specifically manages the helpdesk/servicedesk? (Contact name, details)
4. What IT helpdesk tool(s) is/are in use (eg. SpiceWorks, Freshdesk, etc)? If not, how is your IT managed?
5. What is the price per annum of said helpdesk tool(s)?
6. What is the annual budget available for helpdesk tool(s)?
7. What are the requirements of the IT team; or, what the tool(s) is/are used for?
8. What are the redeeming qualities of the tool(s) (and negative qualities)?
9. What is the start date, length and review date of the contract with the helpdesk tool(s)?
10. How many operators currently use the ITSM tool?
11. How many end users currently use the ITSM tool?
3. Mark Bourne - Head of Information Technology
4. Quest KACE
7. This is not recorded information
8. This is not recorded information
9. Annual rolling - Next due end Jan 2021
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.