FOI request (FOIR-181091669)
Requested Fri 06 March 2020
Responded Fri 20 March 2020
Please advise if your local authority owns any farms.
If so please advise:
1.How many farms you own and the total number of acres.
2. The net income or net cost to your local authority of these farms for the financial year 2018/19.
3. Have you sold any farms in the last five years? If so how many, what was the total number of acres and what was the total revenue obtained as proceeds from the sales.
4. How many new housing units have built on farms that you own over the last five years? How many housing units have been granted planning permission
1. One which is approximately 190 hectares, we also own 2 areas of farm land with no buildings - we hold no information in relation to acres
2. This farm receives a grant of approximately . £70K for 2018/19. In relation to the farm land - £20,945 net income
3. We have sold farm buildings/land the total revenue was £204,000 - we hold no information in relation to acres
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.