FOI request (FOIR-171458814)
Requested Fri 31 January 2020
Responded Fri 07 February 2020
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your Local authority.
1. What is the name of your local authority
2. How many reports of discarded needles has your local authority had during the following periods:
3. If possible, please provide examples of public places where these discarded needles in Q2 were found
4. How many call outs for drug related litter has your local authority had during the following periods:
5. How many items of 'drugs related litter' were discovered by your local authority in the following periods:
1) Hastings Borough Council needles and drug related litter are reported in the same way therefore are unable to separate:
2016 - 153
2017 - 213
2018 - 159
2019 - 81
Needles found in public toilets are cleared by our toilet cleaning contractor and not reported to us as it covered under the general cleaning found in parks, underground car parks, bus shelters, wooded areas.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.