FOI request (FOIR-170431320)
Changes to day services for adults with a learning disability
Requested Mon 27 January 2020
Responded Fri 31 January 2020
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the following information in relation to day services for adults with a learning disability in your local authority:
1) How many adults aged 18-65 with a learning disability were known to social services in a) 2014/2015 b) 2015/2016 c) 2016/2017 d) 2017/2018 e) 2018/2019
2) How many adults aged 18-65 with a learning disability attended day activities in a) 2014/2015 b) 2015/2016 c) 2016/2017 d) 2017/2018 e) 2018/2019
i. 5 days a week or more
ii. 4 days a week
iii. 3 days a week
iv. 2 days a week
v. 1 day a week
vi. 0 days a week
3) How many a) day centre places and b) equivalent day service places for adults aged 18-65 with a learning disability were funded by the local authority in the following financial years:
and how many do you expect will be funded in vi. 2019/2020?
4) If there have been day service closures within the local authority, have any alternative services been put in place for those who attended the day centre; i.e. new learning disability-specific community activities or transport to/from suitable existing day activities?
5) Have charges for any of the following services increased since 1st April 2014:
i. day centre attendance
ii. transport to and from day activities
iii. any related activities
and if so by how much in each financial year?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information