FOI request (FOIR-161014674)
Requested Fri 06 December 2019
Responded Thu 19 December 2019
1. The total number of lock-up store sheds (sometimes known as "pram sheds") owned by the council.
2. The total number of these store sheds that are currently empty.
3. The total number that are currently let to council estate residents.
4. The total number that are let to others.
5. The estimated average total space in square feet each store shed.
PARKS AND OPEN SPACES
1 - 4
2 - None
3 - None
4 - 1
5 - 135 square feet
1 - 3
2 - None
3 - Now owned by Housing Associations therefore information not held
4 - Information not held
5 - Information not held
Resort Services has 1 shipping container if this meets your definition. This container is used as our storage, is not let to anyone else and is approx. 320 square feet.
Warden Services have one 8x6 Pent shed in one of our car parks which is used to store car park equipment.
Freedom of Information